Temporary steel buildings with 40 mm steel roof for added insulation
These temporary steel buildings are relocatable and have an insulated steel roof, they are ideal for projects when heating and/or cooling is required.
These temporary steel buildings have a 40mm steel roof providing increased insulation over the PVC temporary buildings. They are best suited for applications such as manufacturing, production, and showrooms. Wherever people work or temperature sensitive materials are stored or processed. However, they carry no fire rating, owing to the aluminium frame.
They are available to order on pre-determined hire agreements and sold brand new, with buy-back options.
- They are still relatively fast to erect and fast to dismantle
- No footings or foundations required
- They are supplied with steel roof cladding up to 40mm thick for added insulation
- The combination of steel roof and wall cladding adds to the overall stability
- The steel roof cladding provides improved security
- A percentage of the roof cladding are clear panels to improve daylight light reduce lighting costs
- Low heat and cooling costs due to the insulation values of the 40mm steel roof and wall cladding
- The framework is quickly and easily dismantled and can be re-used time and again
- Increased installation costs due to working at height regulations
- Requires a level base or plinth for installation due to steel roof cladding
- Steel roof-cladding cannot be re-used conveniently
- Very difficult to stop water ingress around the base without a raised pad or plinth