Whether you want a single bay building or a multiple bay unit with wet and dry valeting facilities within separate areas, we will design and build the unit you want to your exact dimensions and specification, whatever your requirements. And if you have a level concrete base with a minimum thickness of 150mm, there is no need for any footings or foundations, so your building can bolt straight to your existing surface.
- Totally maintenance-free
- 100% watertight
- Very low base cost due to lightweight design of the building system.
- Very low capital cost compared to a conventional industrial/commercial building.
- As secure as any other conventional building
- Can be specified to meet latest Part L2 Building Regulations (conservation of fuel and power)
- Clear roof-light panels supplied for natural daylight to minimise lighting requirements
- Parts and cladding warranties of up to 35 years
- Fabricated to your exact size requirements up to 25mtr clear span and 8mtr side heights
- Complies with all insurance requirements
- Complies with all Building Control Regulations
- Can be financed through mortgage or capital loan as an asset (because it's not demountable)
- Adds to the overall asset value of the property like any other conventional building.
- Requires far more detailed project planning and project management than a temporary building
- Requires a level concrete pad or base (Or a level tarmac base)
- Takes much longer to obtain permissions from local authorities than a temporary building
- Added costs of applying for all necessary permissions and new building warrant
- May well (depending upon size) be subject to CDM regulations (which incurs additional costs)