Easily demountable temporary loading bays – canopies and covers
Our temporary loading bays, cover, canopies, and extensions are the quickest and most cost-effective way to improve your loading and dispatch areas
Smart-Space Loading Bays and Extensions available as a stock item in a huge variety of sizes for hire on the most flexible terms possible.
- Ideal as an 'instant' temporary fix
- No footings or foundations required
- Can be secured to literally any ground surface (using either bolts or spikes)
- No ground preparation needed ahead of installation
- Can be extended or reduced in size, quickly and easily if your needs change
- Fast to erect and fast to dismantle
- Will even stand on sloping or uneven ground due to the flexibility of the PVC roof system
- Very little insulation due to the PVC fabric roof. Check Interim Buildings and Steel Buildings for better insulation options.
- Very difficult to stop water ingress around the base without a raised pad or plinth. Check Steel Buildings for better water resistancy options.
- Expensive to heat and cool due to the frame design and PVC roof fabric. Interim Buildings and Steel Buildings are cheaper to heat and cool.