Specialist permanent steel buildings for the health and pharmaceutical sectors
Our steel health sector buildings are almost as quick to erect as our temporary buildings, but made to full L2 compliance, providing you with the safest space for expansion
Smart-Space permanent steel buildings for the health sector are bespoke designed to meet your dimensions and specifications.
- Totally maintenance-free
- 100% watertight
- Very low base cost due to lightweight design of the building system.
- Very low capital cost compared to a conventional industrial/commercial building.
- As secure as any other conventional building
- Can be specified to meet latest Part L2 Building Regulations (conservation of fuel and power)
- Clear roof-light panels supplied for natural daylight to minimise lighting requirements
- Parts and cladding warranties of up to 35 years
- Fabricated to your exact size requirements up to 25mtr clear span and 8mtr side heights
- Complies with all insurance requirements
- Complies with all Building Control Regulations
- Can be financed through mortgage or capital loan as an asset (because it's not demountable)
- Adds to the overall asset value of the property like any other conventional building.