Interim use. insulated workspace for the health and pharmaceutical sectors
Our insulated temporary steel buildings are ideal for interim use where people work and when heating or cooling is required to meet storage requirements
Smart-Space insulated temporary steel buildings for the health sector are bespoke designed to meet your dimensions and specifications.
- It’s made entirely of steel which is far more sustainable and environmentally friendly than aluminium.
- Incredibly fast and cost-effective to erect and dismantle compared to other permanent buildings.
- Almost unlimited side heights and span widths for literally any application.
- Available as a Maxi-Space with side heights up to 12metres and spans of up to 60m.
- Supplied with a choice of either PVC or steel roof cladding from 0.7m up to 120mm thick for building regulations compliance.
- If supplied with PVC roof option, they may be erected on any hardstanding surface.
- Much improved wind stability when compared with aluminium temporary buildings.
- Easily repairable on-site whilst erected unlike aluminium buildings, steel buildings will bend and not break.
- The weight-load capacities of the framework provide much improved capacities for internal fitouts such as air-lines, sprinkler systems and suspended ceilings.
- Best used for production, manufacturing and sales facilities and other applications where people are inside as opposed to basic storage of products.
- The framework is quickly and easily dismantled and can be re-used.
- Can be installed within a boundary condition environment to prevent the spread of fire.
- Local authority approved fire-ratings to minimise hassle and costs to insure.
- Steel is better for your finances, better for the environment. Steel is a far more sustainable and cost-effective choice than aluminium.