The only product on the market which can be temporary, semi-permanent and permanent
This very latest evolution in relocatable buildings is our most environmentally friendly and able to comply with all site-specific fire and energy-efficiency regulations - UK wide
Just like our temporary buildings, this very latest product is totally relocatable, but it is made with a box steel frame rather than aluminium. This is a far more robust building system enabling side heights of up to 10 metres and spans of up to 60 metres as a Maxi-Space. They also come with steel cladding which improves insulation, energy, and efficiency rating.
The steel sections increase the fire-rating of the building enabling full compliance with Building Regulations – even when a boundary condition is imposed.
Available for long-term rental contracts using our standard range of sizes or as a Maxi-Space for purchase. The building may be customised with a wide variety of covers, cladding and accessories.
- It’s made entirely of steel which is far more sustainable and environmentally friendly than aluminium.
- Incredibly fast and cost-effective to erect and dismantle compared to other permanent buildings.
- Almost unlimited side heights and span widths for literally any application.
- Available as a Maxi-Space with side heights up to 12metres and spans of up to 60m.
- Supplied with a choice of either PVC or steel roof cladding from 0.7m up to 120mm thick for building regulations compliance.
- If supplied with PVC roof option, they may be erected on any hardstanding surface.
- Much improved wind stability when compared with aluminium temporary buildings.
- Easily repairable on-site whilst erected unlike aluminium buildings, steel buildings will bend and not break.
- The weight-load capacities of the framework provide much improved capacities for internal fitouts such as air-lines, sprinkler systems and suspended ceilings.
- Best used for production, manufacturing and sales facilities and other applications where people are inside as opposed to basic storage of products.
- The framework is quickly and easily dismantled and can be re-used.
- Can be installed within a boundary condition environment to prevent the spread of fire.
- Local authority approved fire-ratings to minimise hassle and costs to insure.
- Steel is better for your finances, better for the environment. Steel is a far more sustainable and cost-effective choice than aluminium.
- If you choose the steel roof option, there will be increased installation costs due to working at height regulations, compared to a PVC fabric roof model.
- If you specify a steel roof, you will need a level concrete base or plinth for installation.
- If you specify a steel roof, this will not be reusable if you ever choose to relocate the building.
- If you choose to install on an existing base, you will face the same water ingress difficulties experienced with aluminium temporary buildings.