Temporary Buildings are ideal if you have a short-term temporary use from 3 months to 3 years
The roof covers are made of PVC fabric and are designed to slide through the aluminium roof beams to create a water-tight seal. The wall cladding is a steel sheet system in a variety of gauges depending upon insulation requirements.
These are a portal frame system designed using aluminium box profile for the main beams, with steel inserts which connect the roof beams and uprights together to create an A-frame.
- Ideal as an 'instant' temporary fix
- No footings or foundations required
- Can be secured to literally any ground surface (using either bolts or spikes)
- No ground preparation needed ahead of installation
- Can be extended or reduced in size, quickly and easily if your needs change
- Fast to erect and fast to dismantle
- Will even stand on sloping or uneven ground due to the flexibility of the PVC roof system
- Very little insulation due to the PVC fabric roof. Check Interim Buildings and Steel Buildings for better insulation options.
- Very difficult to stop water ingress around the base without a raised pad or plinth. Check Steel Buildings for better water resistancy options.
- Expensive to heat and cool due to the frame design and PVC roof fabric. Interim Buildings and Steel Buildings are cheaper to heat and cool.