Easily relocatable temporary buildings or industrial tents with PVC roof to rent or buy
These light temporary buildings are fast to install and have a very low initial cost, owing to the PVC textile roof.
The PVC roof gives the us the continental name of industrial tents, which is becoming more popular usage in the UK. The PVC roof gives the buildings the tolerance to stand on almost any surface, like a tent, without the need for a pre-prepared base, giving a big cost-saving. This makes them ideal in an emergency or for short-term use. These relocatable structures can easily be moved to another site if need be.
They are available as a stock item in a huge variety of sizes for rent in just weeks from order on the most flexible hire and purchase deals possible. There is a thermo insulated roof option.
They may be rented, purchased outright, or even with a purchase option after a period of hire.
- Ideal as an 'instant' temporary fix
- No footings or foundations required
- Can be secured to literally any ground surface (using either bolts or spikes)
- No ground preparation needed ahead of installation
- Can be extended or reduced in size, quickly and easily if your needs change
- Fast to erect and fast to dismantle
- Will even stand on sloping or uneven ground due to the flexibility of the PVC roof system
- Very little insulation due to the PVC fabric roof. Check Interim Buildings and Steel Buildings for better insulation options.
- Very difficult to stop water ingress around the base without a raised pad or plinth. Check Steel Buildings for better water resistancy options.
- Expensive to heat and cool due to the frame design and PVC roof fabric. Interim Buildings and Steel Buildings are cheaper to heat and cool.