Steel buildings with steel frame – mezzanine floor options
Steel frame buildings are fast to erect, meet UK part L-2 building regulations and any fire rating requirement. To buy or lease purchase.
These steel framed buildings are bespoke designed and supplied brand new, with up to 120mm steel wall cladding. The framework is section steel with steel sheet roof and wall cladding available up to 120mm gauge to meet latest UK Part L-2 Building regulations.
Almost as fast to install as temporary or interim buildings but designed to meet all building regulations and any fire rating requirements. Mezzanine floors can be installed in these buildings
They are available to buy only, but we can help with a lease purchase option.
- Totally maintenance-free
- 100% watertight
- Very low base cost due to lightweight design of the building system.
- Very low capital cost compared to a conventional industrial/commercial building.
- As secure as any other conventional building
- Can be specified to meet latest Part L2 Building Regulations (conservation of fuel and power)
- Clear roof-light panels supplied for natural daylight to minimise lighting requirements
- Parts and cladding warranties of up to 35 years
- Fabricated to your exact size requirements up to 25mtr clear span and 8mtr side heights
- Complies with all insurance requirements
- Complies with all Building Control Regulations
- Can be financed through mortgage or capital loan as an asset (because it's not demountable)
- Adds to the overall asset value of the property like any other conventional building.
- Requires far more detailed project planning and project management than a temporary building
- Requires a level concrete pad or base (Or a level tarmac base)
- Takes much longer to obtain permissions from local authorities than a temporary building
- Added costs of applying for all necessary permissions and new building warrant
- May well (depending upon size) be subject to CDM regulations (which incurs additional costs)