Temporary, insulated, permanent, and clear span warehouse buildings
Short and long term warehouse space, quickly installed on the most flexible terms
There has never been such a great demand for additional warehouse space than now. Disruptions caused by Brexit and covid-19 are creating new challenges for all in logistics. Changes in consumer behaviour and increases in on-line shopping are key drivers in the need for more warehouse space. You need a solution tailored to your needs. That is exactly what we offer, four distinct building options, each of which can be tailored to your exact needs.
Temporary warehouse buildings
Ideal for those needing the maximum flexibility. You can hire a temporary warehouse with a PVC roof from 500 - 25000sq ft at your premises and have it installed in as little as a few weeks from order.
- There are no up-front fees to pay
- Pay your rentals in arrears, not in advance
- There are no minimum hire periods for you to commit to
- No additional (hidden) charges for delivery and installation
- And only seven days’ notice to terminate the hire
Insulated warehouse buildings
if your products are temperature or climate-sensitive, you can opt for a temporary steel building, which having a steel roof provide improved insulation performance over our PVC roofed models. Made to order on prearranged rental contracts. Benefitting from an aluminium frame they are almost as quick to install as our temporary warehouse buildings and may be dismantled which makes these steel-clad warehouses relocatable.
Steel framed warehouse buildings
Our steel framed warehouse buildings are made to order and available for purchase only. They proved a very fast and cost-effective alternative to traditional buildings. These permanent warehouses are built to last and comply with all building regulations. They have a maximum span width of 25 metres, a working headroom of up to 12 meters and can be installed with a mezzanine floor.
Clear span Warehouse buildings
Need something bigger? Our new Maxi-Space buildings can have a clear span width of up to 60 metres. These steel framed buildings come with a PVC or steel roof options and are available to purchase only.
So, whatever your warehouse building needs, temporary or permanent, you can see that we have something that will work for you. All fully customisable and backed by our incredible Smart-Space service.
Entire Process Handled by Our Own Workforce
- Initial local authority permission
- Handover of the facility
- Our solutions remove all the hassle, uncertainty and hidden costs because the entire process from initial local authority permissions through to final handover of the facility is handled by our own workforce.
- So, once you’ve agreed the final specification and costs, you can relax and let us do the rest; without you having to have the stress of day-to-day management of the project - guarenteed.
- We’ve got a proven track-record of successful installations and projects, each one being handled entirely in-house, and guarenteed to save time and money for you.