Temporary buildings on flexible terms – FAST – if you have any emergency or urgent need
Fast cost-effective emergency building solutions on the most flexible terms – no hassle installations when you most need them.
In an emergency you need a fast no hassle solution from a reliable, proven contractor to provide your emergeny building on the most flexible terms ever. And that is exactly what we provide.
Take this example.
Sherburn High School, with over 750 pupils, just outside Leeds, suffered a disaster on 3rd July 2018 when its sports hall was the target of an arson attack and burnt to the ground.
These included new gas pipes, a new access road to new location, and protected tress; all of which affected the location and construction of the building.
A 5-day solution
The new facility, which was installed over a few days during the school’s summer holiday period, consists of a huge hall where several sports take place daily - including an indoor high jump, table tennis, gymnastics, and PE lessons. There is a large teacher’s office and two cavernous changing rooms that feed off the main entrance hall.
- Temporary school gym
- Size 15m x 32.5m
- Build in just 5 days - from delivery to fully use
- 40mm micro-rib panel
- Air inflated roof
- Heavy duty floor with 12mm plywood cover (flooring and markings by specialist supplier) all with no need for concrete base
- We worked with multiple partners and positioned building to use protected trees as an attractive canopy
According to government statistics, supported by industry bodies, there are some 2,500 warehouse fires each year in the UK, and unless there is a contingency in place, it can reap havoc on your business.
I know it's not a nice subject, but it is important to remember, if you happen to become one of the unfortunate 2,500, this is a contingency which will enable you to continue trading almost uninterrupted so it's well worth bearing us in mind.
Even if it means us leaving other installations to keep your business moving, I have found people to be very understanding of others plights in situations like this.
But in general
Anyone at any time can face an urgent need for a temporary building. Whether this be an unforeseen demand for your product or services. A health emergency such as Covid-19. Additional space to keep trading safely in such times. But importantly whatever your urgent need or emergency., we are here to help.
There is something else worth considering too: You see, when it comes to writing up your contingency plans, with rising insurance costs, it's probably well worth knowing the potential time frames and costs to have one of our buildings installed, so you can have it written into your actual plan for insurance purposes.
In fact, it may even reduce your insurance premiums too.
Smart-Space - the perfect contingency for continued trading in an emergency or for any urgent need.
Entire Process Handled by Our Own Workforce
- Initial local authority permission
- Handover of the facility
- Our solutions remove all the hassle, uncertainty and hidden costs because the entire process from initial local authority permissions through to final handover of the facility is handled by our own workforce.
- So, once you’ve agreed the final specification and costs, you can relax and let us do the rest; without you having to have the stress of day-to-day management of the project - guarenteed.
- We’ve got a proven track-record of successful installations and projects, each one being handled entirely in-house, and guarenteed to save time and money for you.